Account Creation - Manage profile settings
random image

Back To: hardin County | Your Government | Conservation | Other Resources | Sick or Injured Wildlife

Sick or Injured Wildlife

Parent Page Other Resources
Navigation Other Resources
Department No content items.
Sick or Injured Wildlife

Disclaimer:  Hardin County Conservation does not offer professional or legal wildlife rehabilitation services.

“Leave wildlife babies where they belong -- in the wild.” -   IA DNR News Release 

If you have found a sick or injured wildlife, contact one of the providers below:

Black Hawk Wildlife Rehab: Mammals, fowl, reptiles, and amphibians.

Phone: 319-277-6511

SOAR: Saving our Avian Resources: Raptor Rehabilitation

Phone: 712-830-6116

Other Resources:

Iowa Wildlife Center 

Iowa DNR - Iowa Wildlife Rehab