Account Creation - Manage profile settings
random image

Back To: Hardin County | I Want To | Request


Navigation I Want To
Department No content items.
Parent Page I Want To
Internal Department No content items.

911 Rural Address

Request a new rural address through the Hardin County IT Department. Property owners must have an approved Driveway Permit before an address will be assigned.

Absentee Ballot

Request an absentee ballot from the Auditor's Office.

Birth Certificate

Information about requesting a birth certificate and application form.

Death Certificate

Information about requesting a death certificate and application form.

Drainage Repair

Requests for repairs, complaints, problems or questions should be directed to the Drainage Clerk in the Auditor’s Office.

Driver's Test

Gather more information on the drive skill tests offered by Hardin County Driver’s License Office on Thursdays.

Geocaching Permit

Hardin County Conservation Board (HCCB) encourages geocachers and others to enjoy our parks to their fullest extent. Your cache is welcome on Hardin County Conservation property, pursuant to the terms of the permit.

Non-Criminal Fingerprinting

The Hardin County Sheriff's offers non-criminal fingerprinting services.


Use our Notify Me system to receive emails about changes to our website.

Nuisance Animal Removal

Information about assistance with removal of a nuisance wild animal from your property.

Use of Courthouse Grounds

Organizations interested in using the grounds surrounding the County Courthouse must fill out an application and receive approval from the Board of Supervisors.

Sheriff's Report

The Records Division within the Hardin County Sheriff’s Office processes all requests for copies of reports.

Township Clerk Payment

Fill out the form for Township Clerk payments.

Township Trustee Payments

Fill out the form for Township Trustee payments.

Veterans Services Programs

The Hardin County Veterans Service Program provides assistance to all veterans, and their dependents, in applying for federal benefits, and other related matters, concerning the federal government.

Water Testing

Hardin County can test your private well water for Coliform Bacteria, E. Coli Bacteria, nitrates, and sulfates. Arsenic testing is also available free of charge, upon request.