The IT Department offers GIS services which include:
- Data processing
- Digital data creating
- Map reproduction
- Scanning (including large format scanning)
There is a charge of $60 per hour with a ¼ hour minimum for GIS services..
Hardin County GIS maintains data that is available for purchase or use. The fee schedule is approved by the Hardin County Board of Supervisors. The user must sign a Hardin County Data Disclaimer Statement.
GIS Data & Services Fee Schedule (PDF)
Aerial Photography Data
Hardin County flew aerial photography in Spring 2016. Please contact the GIS Department at 641-939-8135 or by email to receive pricing and file specifics.
There is a fee for hard copy maps and map books. Materials can be printed or scanned up to 42 inches wide on an HP DesignJet T2300ps plotter/scanner.
- Landowner Property Map (8½ x 11) free to Deed Holder
- Letter (8½ x 11) $4 per page
- Legal (8½ x 14) $5 per page
- Size B (11x17) $8 per page
- Size C (17x22) $15 per page
- Size D (22x34) $20 per page
- Size E (34x44) $30 per page
- Custom Size $9 per foot
Media must be supplied by the user or purchased from the IT Department.
- CD/DVD $2 each
- Shipping $3 minimum