Account Creation - Manage profile settings
random image

Back To: Hardin County | I Want To | Contact


Navigation I Want To
Department No content items.
Parent Page I Want To
Internal Department No content items.

Board/Commission Member

A directory of election officials, city clerks and offices, as well as boards, committees, and commission are published each year in January. This directory lists all current members for that year.

Department Directory

A description of county government offices and list of all Hardin County departments.

Hardin County Recycling

Hardin County Solid Waste is Hardin County’s Recycling center, collecting materials to be recycled from the communities of: Ackley, Alden, Buckeye, Eldora, Hubbard, Iowa Falls, New Providence, Owasa, Radcliffe, Steamboat Rock, and Union.

Hardin County Landfill

Rural Iowa Landfill serves Hardin County, Butler County, and Grundy County (the Cities of Beaman, Conrad, Wellsburg, and Holland). If you live in this area, you are assigned to dump at this landfill.

Provide a Crime Tip

If you would like to report a crime anonymously or provide information about possible criminal activity, you may do so using this form.

Provide Feedback or Complaint

Please use this form to submit feedback or information pertaining to Hardin County, its departments, and employees.

Report a Concern

Notify us about a general concern, comment, or compliment.

Report Hunting Violation

Contact the Iowa DNR to report a wildlife crime or hunting violation.

Report Vehicle Accident

An accident occurring anywhere within the State of Iowa causing death, personal injury, or total property damage of $1,500 or more must be reported on an Iowa Accident Report Form.

Staff Directory

Find contact information for Hardin County staff in all county departments.