Account Creation - Manage profile settings
random image

Back To: Hardin County | Your Government | Recorder | Recreational Vehicle Registration | ATV and Snowmobile Registration

ATV and Snowmobile Registration

ATV and Snowmobile Registration
Department Recorder
Internal Department No content items.

New and/or transferred recreational vehicles are registered in Hardin County. ATV and snowmobile registrations expire on December 31st of each year. ATVs registered since January 2000, and snowmobiles registered since January 1998, must have a title. When transferring an ATV or snowmobile, the title and bill of sale are required.

When transferring an ATV or snowmobile previously registered in another state, please call the Recorder's Office at 641-939-8178 for information, as documentation may vary.

2022 State of Iowa ATV/UTV Bill HF2130

ATV, ORM, ORV, and Snowmobile Registration Documents

Registration Fees

Fee Type
Renewal $17.75
New or Transfer $17.75
Title $11.50
Lien $11.50
Duplicate $7.75
Late Fee

Contact Us

Recorder Office

Physical Address

1215 Edgington Avenue, Suite 4
Eldora, IA 50627


Phone: 641-939-8178

Fax: 641-939-8245


Monday - Friday
08:00 AM - 04:30 PM



Lori Kadner

Recorder and Registrar of Vital Statistics


Phone : (641) 939-8178

Cheryl Lawrence

Deputy Recorder


Phone : (641) 939-8178

Laura Isenhower

Administrative Assistant


Phone : (641) 939-8178