Account Creation - Manage profile settings
random image

Back To: Hardin County | I Want To | Apply For

Apply For

Navigation I Want To
Apply For
Department No content items.
Parent Page I Want To
Internal Department No content items.

Board or Commission

Fill out online application to be considered by the Board of Supervisors for an appointment to a board, commission, or committee.

Building Permit

Apply for a Hardin County Application for Building Permit online.

County Job

Check out any currently open county positions.

Driver's License

The Treasurer's Office is responsible for issuing driver's licenses to Iowa residents. This also includes motorcycle licenses, Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDLs) and driver permits for Iowa residents 14 years of age and up.

Dust Control Permit

Hardin County allows the application of dust control in front of rural residences during the summer months.

Fireworks Permit

A Fireworks Permit is required for any event involving fireworks in areas outside the corporate limits in Hardin County.

General Assistance

General Assistance is emergency assistance for low-income and indigent residents of Hardin County who have exhausted all other funding sources.

Homestead Tax Credit

Eligible homeowners may apply for this property tax credit.

Marriage License

Gather more information on the process of applying for a Marriage License in Hardin County.

Mental Health Services

Central Iowa Community Services works to develop a system of care approach that is welcoming and individual-oriented.

Military Exemption

This property tax credit is for eligible military veterans. The amount of the exemption varies.

One Stop Permit

Information and form for a Single Trip Permit in Hardin County


Find out everything you'll need to know about applying for a United States Passport through the Auditor's Office in Hardin County.

Septic Permit

Contact the Environmental Health Department for permitting and inspection of wastewater treatment systems (septic systems).

Veterans Assistance

The Hardin County Veterans Relief Program provides assistance to resident veterans with emergency basic needs.

Weapons Permit