How do I get a new 911 address?

The GIS Office in the IT Department assigns all rural 911 addresses in Hardin County.

If you need an address within the corporate limits of towns in Hardin County, you will need to contact that town's city hall. 

Please contact Micah Cutler at 641-939-8124 or by email to request a rural 911 address.

See more at Requesting a 911 Address...

Obtaining 911 Addresses.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out about road construction and/or closures?
2. How do I make a work request?
3. How do I report a broken or missing sign?
4. How do I get a new 911 address?
5. How do I report a damage claim?
6. If my mailbox is damaged, what steps do I take to getting it fixed or replaced?
7. Will the county fix my drainage tile?
8. How do I get Section Corner Certificates?
9. How can my organization participate in Adopt-A-Highway?