What if I am on disability?
The Finance and Collections Office will work with you on a case-by-case basis. We will strive to make something work for you.

Call 641-939-8207 to schedule an appointment to discuss your options.

Show All Answers

1. I have past due fines. How can I get on a payment plan?
2. What if I am on disability?
3. I live out of state but have past due fines in Iowa. What options do I have?
4. Can I have my employer take money out of my check to pay my fines?
5. How do I know if my employer is taking my wages out for payment of fines?
6. How do I stop the wage assignment once the fines are paid in full?