Utility Permit

Companies needing to cross a County road with telecommunications, electric, gas, water, and sewer utilities must submit a Utility Permit Application to the Hardin County Engineer's Office.

Apply for Utility Permit Online


Download Utility Permit Application (PDF)

Application & Permit Submission

All applications and permits can be faxed to the Engineer's Office at 641-858-3182 or emailed to Lori Kohart. They may also be mailed to:

Hardin County Engineer's Office
708 16th Street
Eldora, IA 50627

Questions & Concerns

Please contact the Engineer's Office at 641-858-5058 with any questions or concerns about permits and applications.