FAQ - Paying Property Taxes


How can I pay my taxes?


There are several ways to make property tax payments:
  • Online:
  • By mail:
    • Payment with payment stub can be mailed to:
      Hardin County Treasurer's Office
      P.O. Box 391
      Eldora, IA 50627
  • In person:
    • In addition to cash or checks, credit and debit cards are accepted (fees apply to cards)* To pay in person, come to:
      Hardin County Courthouse
      1215 Edgington Avenue
      Eldora, IA 50627
  • Drop box:
    • Payment by drop box after hours can be made at the Hardin County Courthouse. The drop box is located by the doors on the south entrance of the courthouse.