Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Fireworks Permit Application

  1. Iowa Code Section 331.304(9) and Section 727.2, allow fireworks permits but (1) only upon an application made in writing; (2) only to municipalities, fair associations, amusement parks, and other organizations or groups of individuals approved by the County Board of Supervisors; (3) and only when the fireworks display will be handled by a competent operator.

    These two statutes do not allow a County Board of Supervisors to issue a permit to an individual person.

  2. Submit applications by United States Postal Service to:
    Hardin County Board of Supervisors
    1215 Edgington Avenue, Suite 1
    Eldora, IA 50627

    Submit completed application by fax to:
    Fax: 641-939-8223

    Submit completed application by email to:
    Nancy Lauver,

  3. Leave This Blank: